Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wii

Austin's birthday was June 22nd and his wonderful parents sent him, well let's face it, this was also meant for me, a Wii!! We got the basic Wii game with two controllers and a Wii fit! I'm going to try the Wii fit this morning- it's so cool, but I'm not too sure how it works. I am overly confident though that I, a graduate of college, can figure it out! haha. Allyson gave us Punch Out (apparently they redid this game because she and Austin knew who the characters were as soon as they popped up) and Tiger Woods golf. As a side note- I have recently taken up the game of golf. I'm not half bad- but I'm still a girl. I like to talk big and tell Austin I can "wail on a driver" (don't know where I came up with that one!) This game helps me to learn a little more...and I'm sure it's helping me on the driving range! Anyways, Aust went on e-bay and purchased another game that is boxcar racing or something like that. We bought these little steering wheels and everything- it was so funny watching him play!! Thanks to Kathy and Waldo for giving us this awesome present!! This will surely be great to give Aust a little break from the grind of law school once it starts back. :-)

No comments: