Friday, October 9, 2009

Trashy TV

There is just something about horrible, terrible, trashy tv that I LOVE! Austin and I have this tradition (I'm stuck on trying to make traditions that he and I can call our own) of watching any stupid tv shows on VH1 and MTV. I don't know if it's the plot lines or the horrible characters in ALL of them that I love!!.
There is one show, however, that I do not watch with Aust. Gossip Girl is a dirtier version of 90210 that I could have ever hoped for. And Austin refuses to watch it with me. I don't ever catch it on tv, because we're always watching other trashy shows at the same time its on. So I always watch the DVD's when it comes out.
I've just rented disc 6 and 7 of season 2 tonight. I can't help but sit through all of them nonstop. OHHHHHHHHHH it's so addicting. I'll be finishing season 2 tomorrow. I certainly don't have ADD- I can sit through hours of tv. :-)

No comments: