Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



We are enjoying a nice and relaxing evening at home. I could not talk Austin into going out because their was "too much good football on". So I dressed up and handed out candy. We had about 8 trick or treaters...which was 8 more than last year. Our neighborhood has either really young couples (a few having kids) or really old people. I was hell bent on getting a picture of our "family". Poor Connery was not having it. I had to chase him all over the house like we do when he's about to get a bath. After much hissing, he sat nicely beside our pumpkin. Too bad we didn't have anyone that could take our picture so Aust and I could be in one together...oh well!




Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween! With Clemson whipping CC and Carolina losing to UT, this is shaping up to be a wonderful evening!! :-)

No comments: