Friday, October 9, 2009

New York City

I've never been to NYC and Austin has always promised that he would take me. There have been talks about us going previously, but nothing has ever panned out. He says we might go this Christmas, which would be an amazing time to go...the lights, the decorations, the weather...Normally I would hate the weather and wish I could only go in fall or spring. However, I was just watching something filmed in NYC (Yes, it is the trashy tv show Gossip Girl-if you read my earlier post, you know!).It made me want to go to NYC during the winter so badly. How wonderful would it be to walk in Central Park as the first few flakes were falling! I think we need to have a picture of the snow falling in our hair somewhere in famous NYC...just a thought!! :-)

No comments: