Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello Hannah!

On July 20, 2011, Austin and I welcomed our first child into the world. Hannah Katelyn Watts was born at 11:41 PM and weighed 4lbs, 8 oz. She was and still is, 3 weeks later, perfect.

Here are some pictures that were taken at the hospital. Bella Baby comes by to snap some newborn pics of all babies. The pictures turned out so nicely that I HAD to buy them even though we had another photographer coming to the house when she was 6 days old... I mean there is a big difference between 1 day and 6 days!!
Daddy wanted to be the first guy to send Hannah flowers- so sweet!!
          

Hello world!




He is already the greatest daddy and she adores him.


Yikes! Mommy looks rough!



She's only been here 3 weeks and I can't even remember what life was like before her. I'm way behind on blogging (big surprise there!), but there is so much more to come!! I love you, Hannah!!

No comments: