Friday, February 4, 2011

Bursting at the Seams

Literally and figuratively. I have been waiting to write this post. Dreaming of what I would say for a year now.

Now that it's happened, I have no words to say, but thank you, God! Our prayers have been answered and we are going to be the parents to a wonderful, little miracle.

Look at that little foot!! He had them crossed during this shoot...I've totally already decided it's a boy, by the way. :-)

I'm through the first trimester, but am still in disbelief sometimes. I haven't been sick, I haven't really gained any weight. Sometimes I wonder if it's real. But how amazing is it to see your child, moving around on that screen, scrunched up and hiccuping? OH, INCREDIBLE!

We have already been blessed beyond belief this year and it's only going to get better!

2 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

Yay! This is wonderful news! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

Alyssa said...

That's great news; congratulations, Katie!