Friday, April 23, 2010

It Came and It Went!

Law school that is...I prayed that it would, but now I'm wishing it would stay- *almost*. The people that we've met through Charleston School of Law have been amazing. Whether it was students, faculty, or family members, I loved meeting and really getting to know all of them!

Yesterday was Austin's last day of school. I feel like a proud parent would of their kindergartner. I almost asked him to pose for a picture, but remembered this lovely face when I made him take a pic mailing his bar application off...




He was clearly not feeling it like me.




But these are some mega special memories that I'll always have- the three years we were in Charleston, how we left both of our families to start off on our own, our precious little house that was such a work-in-progress, the scratching and saving to get bay- I wouldn't change any of it!

I'll definitely miss this place...if we have to move. :-) Still waiting to here on the job front. I just pray we won't be waiting when we find out his bar results in October!!!!!

PS- shout out to all those that passed the February Bar!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: