Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter...a little late!

Easter seems so long ago. Yes, it is mid-April. Yes, I should have posted this so much earlier, but things have been crazy. Will it ever slow down???

We had a nice Easter weekend. My dad ventured down from Pennsylvania to spend the weekend with us. I was so thankful to have him here. I talk to him everyday and have done so since college. I remember getting horrible phone bills and he probably wanted to yell at me, but couldn't because the majority of the calls were to or from him. Where was the Friends and Family plan back then?!?!?

Dad and Aust played golf on Friday and we went to Gilligan's that night. I worked at Gilligan's my senior year in HS and adored their hush puppies- nothing has changed! We were pretty surprised at how good the food was. I mean it is a chain. Then again, we DO live on the coast! Saturday Dad and I headed to the beach. If you recall (it does kind of hurt my brain because it was SO long ago), it was kind of breezy and not very warm. But Dad is from Pennsy, and he's a yankee. I bet he would have gone into the water if I would have let him. He left Sunday before we went to church to go and visit with my sister.



Do I look pregnant?? Eww, remind me never to wear that dress again!

When we got back home from church, I was told the Easter Bunny stopped by. My dad always hid our baskets growing up (and in college...and before I got married, but that's not important!) So Aust hid a basket for me- how sweet. Too bad we weren't supposed to get each other anything- poor, struggling law student! After I pulled everything out, this is what I found in my basket. My favorite gift!

No comments: