Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Bar Watch

The countdown for the Bar has begun! We started at 70 days...and we're already at
57 Days!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! (little steps)
I'm happy to report that it is going quick. I know Austin is happy for that, but at the same time I know he wishes he had 5 more weeks on top of the 57 days. He's the type that will study every second he can up until the test, the over-achiever that he is!
I'm not so happy to report that we've had our first speed bump in the quest for the Bar. Both of us had a difficult week. We were both beasts to deal with. He's starting to realize how sick of studying he is and wishes he could have time to do fun things. I'm trying to keep him positive and not rub in his face some of the things I'm getting to go do. He'll have his whole life for fun and he'll just have to take a few more months off to wrap this law stuff up! He can do it!
Boy I'm glad I was a cheerleader! I mean, I totally willed the Clemson football teams to win (wasn't everyone in the stands to watch me??), I know I'm capable of the same for Austin. HAHA!

No comments: